Because I don’t want to get burning oil in my eye and blind myself, I have decided to bake these.
- 1 large baking potato
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- sprinkle of chile and garlic powders
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Slice potato into as many thin slices as possible.
- Mix oil, salt, and spices. Toss potato slices with mixture.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil (latter preferred). Spray with cooking spray and spread potatoes in a single layer.
- Bake potatoes for 25 minutes. Flip over and bake for another 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from tray, plate, and sprinkle with pepper.