Because ovens are hard and I’m hungry now.
- 1 large potato
- 1 cup mixed vegetables
- 1/4 cup sour cream (or 1/2 cup Greek yogurt for a lower fat, higher protein option!)
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Stab the large potato seven times with a fork. This is fun and a great way to channel your rage; it also allows the moisture to escape during the cooking process.
- Put one tablespoon of olive oil in a large bowl. Roll the potato in the oil, sprinkling it with salt as you go.
- Place the potato in a microwave safe dish and microwave for five minutes. Once the five minutes have past, flip the potato over and microwave for another five minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium-sized pan, stir-fry mixed vegetables with remaining olive oil. Cook for ten minutes.
- Slit the top of the potato and fill with grated cheese. Microwave for another minute. Top with vegetables and microwave for additional minute. Immediately add butter.
- Top with Greek yogurt/sour cream and pepper.