These peanut butter M&M cookies are the epitome of grief baking.
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/5 cup M&Ms
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees,
- In a large bowl, combine egg, peanut butter, vanilla, and butter. Beat until mixed.
- Combine brown sugar, flour, salt, baking soda and powder. Stir well.
- Dump the contents of the smaller bowl into the larger and beat ingredients. Beat.
- Add in M&Ms. Stir them into the dough.
- Roll dough into small balls. Place the aforementioned dough balls on a greased or parchment covered baking spray. Sprinkle the top of each future cookie with a tiny bit of white sugar.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges are light to golden brown.